Friday, October 24, 2008

I had a visitor


I was thrilled to have a visit from Kerry McKenzie, her husband Alan and son Banjamin last week. I used to work for Kerry between 1996 and 2001. She had a small legal practice in Campbelltown. I hadn't seen her for several years and it was wonderful to catch up again. I left work in 2001 when Matt and I decided to sell up and go on an around Australia holiday in a motorhome. Kerry has since closed the practice and is working elsewhere.
Here we both are, looking fabulous I might add. I have been lucky with several jobs I have had in that I got on so well with my employers we became friends. Her son Benjamin had a great time playing with Matt's train layout in the shed. It kept him amused for hours giving Kerry and me a chance to talk, talk, talk. We had Chinese takeaway for dinner as it was impossible to get the boys away from the trains for any length of time to go out to eat.
Now that I am "retired" I have all the time in the world so I will have to find something to do to keep the brain active.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

By name is Cathy Baker I went to Uni with Kerry and have been trying to locate her for a very long time (over 20 years) does she have an email address.