Monday, July 19, 2010

My Artistic Endeavours

This is a view of half my back yard and part of the paddock next door with my equine friends Major and Hey You not long after the sun rose to reveal the wonderous winter landscape that we are enjoying on an almost daily basis.





I am only fairly new to digital scrapbooking but am fast becoming enchanted with the whole process. The other picture above I took a couple of weeks ago when we had the minus 9.6 start to the day and everything was frosted with white icicles. Simply beautiful. This is the pub as viewed from my front yard. Not too far to stagger home when you have had a skinfull. Anyway, I have turned it into a picture with some of the elements I have in my digital scrapbooking stash. The advantage of digi scrapping is that you don't have miles of papers, embellishments and tools taking up space on my work desk but I confess that I still enjoy the "hands on" process too.





I am sure there are better places to live but as far as I am concerned, you can keep them. I love where I live and feel more at home here than anywhere else I have lived before.

Watch this space, there is more to come

Cheers

No comments: