Wednesday, March 18, 2009

where haz I been?

I'm back. A gazillion things have been preventing me from blogging (she lied) truth be know I have just been uninspired to write due to a few pressing medical issues. Once you get over 50 the body seems to go into some sort of downturn and some of the various parts can give up working properly. Without going into too much detail dear reader, the exit system has been playing up requiring a couple of trips to Orange for various tests and scans, the last of which I had today. I never want to spend 3 days on liquid rations and a few dry crackers followed by a goodly dose of epsom salts cleverly disguised as pills. Ewww. I have to wait for the results which I am hoping will show nothing more than wear and tear and too much curry.

One thing I have decided to do is to grow out the blonde dye in my hair and I am pleased to say that the last of it was cut off 2 weeks ago. I am loving the copious silver streaks that have appeared and at this stage I will keep it like that and save myself some money on rubber gloves and hair dye. When I can coax my darling other half to take a photo of my new do, I will post it for all to see.

Till next time

Adois muchachos!

No comments: